I am absolutely LOVING the mint green looks that have been hitting the red carpet lately. Rachel McAdams kills it in a mint green Vivienne Westwood dress at the premiere of The Vow and Haley Cuoco looks equally as stunning in a Romona Keveza beauty on the red carpet at the 2012 SAG Awards. Mint is such a refreshing color and one we haven’t seen in awhile. Feeling inspired by the ladies above, I found a few mint green items that will brighten up any wardrobe this spring.
1. Mint For You Dress from ModCloth • $52.99
2. Aqua Mint Green Cluster Bead Necklace from Bloomingdale’s • $48
3. Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish from Zappos • $8
4. Blouse with Knot Collar from Zara • $59.90
5. Mint Structured Shopper Bag from Topshop • $56
6. Sanctuary The Charmer Skinny Denim from Piperlime • $147
Tags: kaley cuoco, mint dress, mint green, Rachel McAdams, style