Let’s talk about Charlize Theron for a minute, shall we? Doesn’t she look positively stunning in the image above? I’m not going to lie. I never paid much attention to Charlize until she appeared on Top Chef this past season and was the highlight of the entire season. Last week I watched Young Adult, which is perhaps the most uncomfortable move I have ever watched, though Charlize was brilliant in it! Now, I just want to sit down with Charlize for a style session and have her spill all of her secrets. For instance, how did she put together this oh-so-chic yet effortless look with, of all things, a pair of leather pants? I love this look from cap toe pumps to minimal make-up.
I took a stab at creating a look for less, although with so many components painting the entire picture here, it was kind of tough. This is not the cheapest outfit by any means, though my guess is it still costs way less than Charlize’s and the great thing about this outfit is I’m guessing you already have many of the components sitting in your closet! One thing worth noting: Instead of leather pants, I decided to go with a shiny cotton pant. I know it’s not the same at all, but I figure in the grand scheme of life and none of us being movie stars, leather pants just aren’t that wearable on a regular basis.
Steal Charlize Theron’s Pink Blazer Outfit:
1. Silence & Noise Pink Boyfriend Blazer from Urban Outfitters • $78
2. Braided Trim Trousers from Mango • $44.99
3. Black Pashmina from Scarves.net • $11.01
4. Soft Vintage Crewneck Tee from Old Navy • $9.50
5. Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in Razzle Dazzler from Target • $6.50
6. Brad Boyfriend Watch from ColourMe • $30
7. Steve Madden Kwilted from Zappos • $79.95
8. Black Clutch from Target • $16.99
Tags: black pashmina, cap toe pumps, Charlize Theron, ColourMe, Mango, pink blazer, Razzle Dazzler nail polish, steal this look, Steve Madden, Target, Urban Outfitters, white watch, Zappos