I am such a whiner. For months on end I complained about the snow and cold that seemed to be never-ending, and now that the weather is *finally* nice, I find myself whining about the heat. It’s 83 degrees and crazy humid today!
I haven’t given much thought to my summer wardrobe (beyond the shoes, of course!), so after I walked the dogs this morning I started thinking about picking up a couple of new pairs of shorts. We already talked about how hot culottes are this summer, and here are some fun patterned shorts under $50 that scream “yay, sunny days are here to stay!”
1. Pink Floral Short – $59.50 at J.Crew (save 25% with code “SOGOOD” and pay just $44.63)
2. Camo Boyfriend Shorts – $22.99 at Gap (save an extra 35% with code “DEALFORU” and pay just $14.94)
3. Striped Knit Riviera Shorts – $49.50 at LOFT
4. Hawaiian Coral Soft Short – $19.99 at Target
5. Botanical Bird Print Shorts – $44.50 at J.Crew Factory (save an extra 30% with code “SALE30” and pay just $31.15)
6. Anchor Shorts – $49.50 at J.Crew Factory (save an extra 30% with code “SALE30” and pay just $34.65)
7. Ikat Shorts – $42.50 at Nordstrom
8. Multi-Fruit Chino Shorts – $45 at Lands’ End
9. Pink Stripe Printed Shorts – $22.94 at Old Navy
10. (Plus) Black Tie-Dye Shorts – $38.50 at Torrid
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a (very) small commission if you click a link and purchase something.